SourcEdge is a Certified Cognizant Consulting Partner and Proud Sponsor of the 2023 Cognizant Health Sciences Conference. During this four-day event, SourcEdge will share its health plan technology optimization insights during the following venues:
Masking PHI Using De-Identification Throughout the SDLC
TUE 5/23, 2 PM CT
- Dan Kinser, VP of Core Systems, Capital District Physicians’ Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Steve Sideris, VP of Health Plan Services, SourcEdge
This breakout session presentation will explore the critical importance of masking Protected Health Information (PHI) using de-identification throughout the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) to ensure patient privacy and maintain regulatory compliance. We will discuss issues surrounding enterprise-wide de-identification and the impact on the ecosystem, including the relation between encryption within Facets and data de-identification. This will include a comprehensive explanation of how organizations can effectively shield PHI during the development, testing, and deployment of Core Administration applications. We will explore best practices, methodologies, and tools that can be employed to ensure PHI data is appropriately protected across the ecosystems that support the SDLC. Finally, we will discuss real-life case studies to showcase the importance of proper PHI handling and the consequences of inadequate data protection measures.
TriZetto Consulting Partner Network: Roundtable Discussion
WED 5/24, 1 PM CT
- Mark McAdoo, President & CEO at SourcEdge will join this discussion led by Cognizant’s Chief Services Officer John Wilson. Mark will share his insight and technology success stories working with Cognizant to help CIOs and VPs modernize and maintain their health plan systems.
Solution Center Exhibit
- Stop by the SourcEdge booth to discuss our expertise and success stories in Claims Systems Modernization, Business Systems Configuration, PHI Data Security / De-Identification, and Value-Based Care Strategy Acceleration.
TriZetto Facets & QNXT Experts
- SourcEdge serves as a trusted technology solutions partner helping US health plans modernize and maintain their health plan systems. By working closely with Cognizant as a certified Consulting Partner and other software, database, and cloud providers, we help our clients achieve financial and operational returns. Our talented people bring the most modern tools and proven best practices to each project to help health plans serve their members / patients and providers every day.
Can’t attend the conference? Request our presentations.